Sourcebans 1.4.3 has just been released and mainly takes care of a couple of bugs related to unbanning, Left 4 Dead kicking and banning and some other issues. We recommend all administrators to update as soon as possible due to security fixes.
(25/06/09): Version 1.4.3
+ Paginated Submission/Protest (archive)
+ Added password check on email change
+ Improved siteloading speed for adminlist, banlist and banadministration
+ Now supporting as many reasons one likes - paginated those menus
+ Hiding "bans by admin" search when hiding admin names is enabled on banlist
+ Added compileflag to show debugmessages
+ Updated Polish Translations submitted by `Zuko
! Fixed L4D kicking/banning from servers page
! Fixed bans don't get written to the database, if admin isn't in the database
! Fixed "SetPackPosition" error
! Fixed "Banned by" admin name always showing own name in protest email
! Fixed too short server hostnames on serverlist
Yet another update has been released for SourceBans to address some small bugs.
(30/03/09): Version 1.4.2
01. * Added Russian translations (credits to Dirton)
02. * Added option to disable specific servers from being listed
03. * Added option to disable admin refreshing
04. + Protest notification e-mail is now only sent to the admin that banned that person
05. + Moved Community ID calculating to SQL, no longer requiring the BCMath extension
06. + Restricted admin e-mail search to admins with Edit Admin access
07. ! Fixed Left 4 Dead player listing not showing up (credits to IceMatrix)
08. ! Fixed game plugins having multiple connections to database
09. ! Fixed Back button on Edit Admin Groups page not working
10. ! Fixed admin e-mail search always returning all admins
11. ! Fixed not being able to remove mods with a ' in their name
12. ! Fixed empty IP field being allowed on an IP ban when Steam ID is present
To add to all the goodies of this year, we decided to release a new version just before the end of the year. The SourceBans dev team wishes you a happy new year :) Some new features are:
- Steam Community Group & Friends banning. Now you can ban entire groups or someone's friends through SourceBans with a simple click!
- Left 4 Dead Steam ID support. Added support for Left 4 Dead Steam IDs, which are different from other mods.
- Mod & Map images. Added several images for mods and maps, including Left 4 Dead, Zombie Panic: Source and Garry's Mod.
- German plugin translations. Added German translations for the in-game plugin.
The latest version of SourceBans has been released. 1.3.5 brings with it some new features (as always).
- Time limited bans. Admins can no longer ban permanently in-game if they don't have unban permission in-game. If you want admins to be able to ban permanently, but not unban, make sure you set Unban to 0 in sourcebans.cfg.
- Unban reason. Now you can specify why you unbanned someone. Both in-game through sm_unban and through the webpanel by filling in the popup after clicking Unban.
- Ban protests/submissions archive. Instead of your old ban protests/submissions being deleted, they are now archived for later reference.
There is of course lots more, the full list is below.
To get the update, go to our downloads section.
he development team has released a couple of important updates to the SourceBans plugin for Sourcemod.
- Fixed: Sourcebans not blocking bans
- Fixed: SetPackPosition and KickClient errors
- basebans.smx will now be unloaded and disabled when found
- Added: Additional Ban/Hacking Reasons to web and game plugin
- And lots more...
You can grab the latest plugin version over here in our SVN Trunk.
This is the latest version of SourceBans 1.2.0. This version includes numerous bugfixes, and adds extra functionality to make the banning process and ban management easier for the user.
01. ! The demo is now deleted if the ban it removed. (Thx Peace-Maker)
02. + Admins can't edit details of admins with ADMIN_OWNER flag, even if they got ADMIN_OWNER, but they can edit themselves (Thx Peace-Maker)
03. + You can now link back to the ban from the protest screen. (Thx Peace-Maker)
04. * Added search to show admins bans where the demo is missing. (Thx Peace-Maker)
05. ! Fixed VAC/OS icons in some directory structures
06. ! Fixed some problems with installer SQL data
07. ! Fixed AJAX callback error when adding bans via web-panel
08. ! Fixed permanent bans not being removed from the originating server
09. ! Fixed wrong ban counts on dashboard on banlist
10. * Paginated admin list