An update for SourceBans has been released.
This release contains some serious security fixes facing a current exploit. All site administrators are highly recommended to update their installations now.
I'm happy to announce, that there is a new free hosting offer opened for everyone:
Get your free sourcebans setup over at zwipe.net!
(12/03/11): Version 1.4.8
01. * Added option to hide player IP's from public on banlist
02. * Added search for comments
03. * Added little icon on banlist indicating that there are comments on that ban
04. * Added option to ban by community id (converted to steamid)
05. * Added edit form validation
06. + Seperated server admin password from web password in admin adding form
07. + CServerInfo & CServerRcon classes updated to support BIND_IP for web servers with strict firewall/IP policies
08. + Added error logging to local ban queue
09. + Added links to FAQ to common error messages in plugin
10. + Changed emailing form to only send to emails that belong to submissions or protests
11. ! Fixed XSS exploit (Thanks to Sw1tCh)
12. ! Fixed showing php notices
13. ! Fixed admins losing permissions if gameserver can't connect to the database
14. ! Fixed RCON console in IE (Thanks Synergy)
An update for SourceBans has been released.
(22/08/10): Version 1.4.7
01. * Added SourceMod plugin library registration
02. - Removed debug popup
03. ! Fixed disabled servers still being listed in some dropdown boxes
04. ! Fixed total bans count sometimes being invalid
05. ! Fixed Lost Password page
06. ! Fixed multiple includes of CServerRcon
07. ! Fixed A2S_PLAYER indices for OrangeBox games in CServerQuery
08. ! Fixed SourceMod plugin memory leak
09. ? Updated IpToCountry.csv for country lookup
A minor update for SourceBans has been released.
(23/12/09): Version 1.4.6
01. * Added Left 4 Dead 2 support
02. * Added server to submission e-mail
03. + Updated Russian plugin translation
04. ! Fixed ereg() being deprecated
A new update for SourceBans has been released.
It's a bug fixing/improving release, so no new features.
If you still hit any kind of bug in this software, just tell us on our tracker.
The following changes were made:
(17/09/09): Version 1.4.5
01. + Improved Dashboard loading time. Loading blocked servername through ajax
02. + Now moving submissions for newly banned players to archive
03. + Improved Archivedby usage
04. + Enabled logging for comments
05. ! Fixed security vulnerabilities for code execution. Thanks Twelve-60!
06. ! Fixed XSS vulnerability. Thanks Dr. Hydralisk!
07. ! Fixed Deleting a ban does not delete demo on unix
08. ! Fixed unbanning check query (plugin)
09. ! Fixed sm_ban doesn't popup the reason menu (plugin)
10. ! Fixed server adding doesn't accept domain
11. ! Fixed times being 2 hours behind
12. ! Fixed showing html code if unbanning admin has been deleted on banlist
13. ! Fixed some PHP Notices
14. ? Added more map images
As you can see we have brought the SourceBans website back online. The new site is faster, and better optimized plus now includes a Donate option where people that like our free product can donate money to the SourceBans development team to keep the product going.
Also make sure you check out our brand new Forums where all of our projects come together.
A new update has been released for Sourcebans.
Down below you may find the changes:
(29/07/09): Version 1.4.4
01. * Added 'Archived by' field to submission and protest archive
02. * Added immunity check for webbans
03. * Now underline the active subnavi link
04. + Added status indication to ViewCommunityProfile
05. + Added playername to exported ban files
07. ! Fixed bans added while database was unavailable aren't added afterwards
08. ! Fixed root permission checkbox doesn't uncheck all webpermissions
09. ! Fixed old server permissions aren't removed, if server has been deleted
10. ! Fixed permission problem with adding new admins having no webgroup, but a serveradmingroup
11. ! Fixed some security problems, added more logging
12. ! Fixed name field being blank if admin has been deleted
13. ! Fixed submission/protest archive pagination
14. ! Fixed rcon panel doesn't show a message if server unavailable
15. ! Fixed comments not showing line breaks
16. ! Fixed temporary bans aren't removed for TF2 bans if unbanned from webpanel
17. - Removed unnecessary files
18. ? Updated IpToCountry.csv for country lookup
As always you may grab the latest version from here.