SourceBans 1.4.9 Released
A new maintenance update for SourceBans has been released.
This addresses some more serious security issues that have been reported by endreu and Qabandi. Thanks to those again!
You're recommened to upgrade as soon as possible.
(18/11/11): Version 1.4.9
01. * Added mod support for Alien Swarm, CSPromod, E.Y.E and Nuclear Dawn
02. + Added admin name to dublicate admindetails error message
03. + Permission to permaban now follows sm_unban permission, even when sm_unban is overridden. (Thanks psychonic)
04. ! Fixed problem with lost password page (Thanks to Qabandi)
05. ! Fixed SQL injection exploit (Thanks to endreu)
06. ! Fixed status regex to handle the new formatted "status" command output.
07. ! Fixed some log spaming bugs in the plugin (SQL_FetchRow)
09. ! Fixed searching for a name containing a questionmark in the quick search causes sql error
10. ! Fixed not checking for dublicates when changing the server ip/port
11. ! Fixed the accordion widget to fail on init on various pages randomly. (Thanks Nephyrin)
12. ! Fixed total bans count isn't right
13. ? Updated IpToCountry.csv